The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zucchini anyone

OK so I asked Damon to see if his co-worker would give me any zucchini, so that I could make bread. WOW, was I asking for it, his co-worker gave me some zucchini on steroids I think. I have cut up one Zucchini and I have 12cups, I need 2 cups for 2 loafs of bread. I don't even think Damon and Paige like Zucchini bread. (OK well more for me). Today has been a busy day I have only gotten to sit down @ work it seems. Damon and I went to Menard's to pick up some last pieces of wood for the Desk he is building, some stain, and trim for the doors! My mudroom/sewing room is getting close to being done. Damon has worked his A*& off this week just to make me happy(or not hear me Bit**) Whichever, I am a happy camper(that is till I have to paint again.) Where is it stated that the wife does all the painting, I missed that bi-line in my marriage certificate, anyone else? Did I mention that I have blown in glitter in the mudroom isn't it pretty? My desk is looking awesome, Damon has done a great job, I hope to be able to post pictures of the finished product soon, His part will be done he says by Thursday so hopefully I can get the painting and staining done by the end of the weekend.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how many bags of zucchini's did you get. i got 5quarts bags done and in the freezer. thank you for the zucchini. d is doing a great job make sure you tell him, so where is the sewing talbe going and the fabric shelf going and is d going too build all of it for you , if so you better show how much you appreciate the work he has done. good job . mom

Anonymous said...

good job guys it looks good. i like the colores and the the desk and the floor. hope to see it all done soon...

Anonymous said...

good job guys it looks good. i like the colores and the the desk and the floor. hope to see it all done soon...

°°♥°♫°Crissi°♫°♥°°

sorry i thought i would put my name since i have to put anonymous. then you don't know who it is..

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.