The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

and the fun never stops

Ok well another eventful night at the Place house. Our friend called needing assistance with moving some stuff so my husband lept to the rescue(go big D). When he got home he had to have our neighbor and friend help load a side by side refrigerator to take out to another person's house that we know who bought it for the bargain price of $100. Now that was funny to watch them load the fat boy up (it weighs a ton)! then we sat and b.s. with our neighbor(chad) Damon, beck, and I while the kids frolic in the back. Damon left to deliver the refrigerator(probable about 1hr ago) and is not back yet hope all is well. When Beck went to leave her oldest had run the battery out jamin' to the radio. (( OOPS )) good thing we have a charger, to bad my dumb butt forgot to ground the wire:o) After I grounded the wire it started right on up! (go me) Now I am trying to patiently get rug-rat ready for bed! And like the last week it seems to be a battle! Just another fun night around my house!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Thanks for your assistance in jumping me tonight. Silly boy! As soon as I got into the car, he said, "So, am I in trouble now?"

Although, now the "Check Engine" light is on.

My crew is showering and donning pj's. Hope they go to sleep soon.

Sent you an email.

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.