The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

new BLOGGER

Ok so "bear" with me I am a new Blogger and I will need lots of help! Life is slow right now the rugrat is in bed sleeping peacefully, and Damon is stranded in Mason with Bob. So I have a few minutes to myself. I am getting all worked up these days wondering how I am to manage work, school and life. This semester a few things are changing, Paige is in school and I have to accomidate my schedule to make sure she is in bed sooner*(and I do mean a lot sooner)* and gets up way earlier(ug that sucks for me too) it will be like being a new mom all over again. I am trying to figure out when I need to get up how I am going to get Paige around in time to get to the bus(being it picks up 20-25 minutes before I usually drop her off to daycare). This is going to be fun! Then what to do with all the time left over it is not enought to go back home and to bed till it is time for me to leave for work. I will be gone 3 nights till past 8p.m. so Damon will have the added joy of cooking, cleaning, and Paige school work to play with, I'm sure he is excited! Good thing he handles it well, What would I do with out that man! Ok, I'm out of here for now!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Glad to see that you're already hitting the ground running! Don't fret. Everything will work out in the end with school, work, and home. Let us know what we can help with as we will be up and around with our little ones as well. The alarm will be ringing on this side of town at 4:45 AM. Why was D stranded?

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.