The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thanking God for good friends

Today has been a ruff bout.. My projects I mentioned B4 still have gotten no were really fast. So I set my mind on getting some done this weekend a little painting some laundry and whatever my speedy little self could get accomplished. That was till my husband send me into a tissy yesterday, he has put off helping me for close to 2yrs now with any of the interior projects that he told the contractor we would do. I have worked on them bit by bit and accomplished to recruit some helpers along the way to finish drywall hanging, and muding.. but alas the painting has eluded me. Till tonight when our closest friends decided to come to my rescue as my husband set off to play with the boy's at the race track.(That is an entirely more frustrating story, and best left under the rug for now) I have now at this point gotten the 2nd coat of paint in the mudroom around the edges(and would have it finished if Menard's had not mixed the 2nd can of paint wrong) I hope to have my husband put up trim soon I have painted to other walls that needed painted(all with the aide and support of 2 great friend) while my child was entertained by theirs in the back yard. I have rearranged my daughters bedroom so that she is more comfortable(not on a bunk bed no more- all of a sudden there has been issues with being in a bunk bed for her) and the room is great.. I have put away all the laundry that has been stacked around the house waiting for a dresser (being we now have our bed in that also has all the dressers) Live is finally starting to seem like it is not all piled against me! Our friend Tim and Becky are saviors.. Tim helped burn off all the branches in the burn pit, the torn off trim, the left over wood from here and there and all the boxes from our bed when that was shipped. My yard will someday look as I impicture it to, but for now I will most definitely settle for not having a ton of junk everywhere! Again all I can say is THANK GOD FOR GOOD FRIENDS! with out them to day I would have been lost and broken for certain.

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Remember what I said? Everything will work out! Tomorrow is a new day with new things to accomplish. Let today go, the frusterations as well. Start new and look forward to the things that may be finished soon. I hope your evening finished on a good note and that you both were able to snuggle up on a better instead of bitter note. We will chat with you tomorrow. Hugs!

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.