The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

just one of those days


OK so I have found myself to be a foul crabby *&%$# these days with little explanation. At the littlest of hints for something to go wrong I have a melt down and fly off the handle of my not so sturdy broom! Today I seriously though about getting up from my desk and choking a co-worker until she figured out how to keep her GUM in her MOUTH. Someday's I believe this is a task she may never master. I did get to do some fun stuff my kind of stuff on lunch. I went with a friend to get her wedding dress fitted again. My little angel is going to be in her wedding in September.*(she can hardly wait) It seems like the more I try to do the stuff I enjoy or want the more it seems to be lost to me. I took the summer off of school so that I could get some projects done- today none have been finished to completion. Now that my summer has almost come to a screeching halt I find myself with nothing to show for it. The only thing that got accomplished thus far is that I bought a new bed and Damon and I have put it together ( this only took us 10hrs). My bedroom is only partially painted, my sewing room is still unfinished 3yrs later, I sold my desk in a yard sale this summer and now have no where to sit to do my homework when fall semester starts on the 21st(what a dumb butt). I love to sew and crafty but I did not do that this summer either, I partially planted a flower garden and landscaped but that has not been weeded in about 1 1/2 months either. WOW, am I lazy or just scatted. Please don't answer that (those of you that know me the best). OK, well enough for my rant I will see you all soon.

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

I know we talked about this tonight already but I wanted to remind you to just b-r-e-a-t-h-e! It's the one thing that you can control (to a point).

Now that we're "done" with our dilemma, we can now start on yours!

Make that list, my friend. We're here and ready when you are.

Love ya

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.