The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Monday, November 24, 2008

Home "PROJECTS"



(I apologize for the clutter-it hopefully is only temporary)

So, any of my fellow homeowners know that when you own your own house the up keep never stops! Few years ago we added a "mudroom" and garage to our house. We added the garage for the race car and well the mudroom was meant to be my own space away! Well the mudroom has(for all of those who know us) been a sore subject! That is till lately, My husband has but some major Getty up and go in his step he has completed the mudroom. This weekend my girlfriend helped put all my sewing junk in it and make it as organized as possible(we still have a cabinet to build, and some selves to purchase, but this will be done when funds permit- with x-mas right around the corner in all). So I write to you from the comfort and solitude of my Sewing room!!! Boy does it rock!


(So start to Finish: -old floor -tile being put down
-being grouted - cleaned and awaiting sealer)

Damon has also decided to get a few more projects around the house done he has tore out the cabinets in the kitchen and ripped out the old floor. He as laid the Tile that I purchased a while ago for the mudroom and kitchen (so they would match). He has been one busy little bee! We have some pictures. I also asked Damon if we could move one of the smaller cabinets and put a butchers block on top of it and place it next to the stove so that I could use the other space for a shelf. Damon agreed and said he would build me a shelf next to the dishwasher for miscellaneous groceries. Well while out shopping for wood on Sunday he came across a cabinet (just like one you put in the bathroom or what not) on sale because of some slight damage on the side he mesured it and it was perfect for the space that he was going to build a shelf he bought it for 1/3 of the original price and some black spray paint, so it would match my dishwasher and bingo I have a newly designed space!! Just LOOK!

No comments:

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.