The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Mom's Dilemma

So this week my five year old has decided to "CUT" her own hair! What is the real dilemma with this is that this is the THIRD time she has done it. So this time I sat down with her explaining that I was seriously disappointed that she cut her own hair, especially because her aunt is a cosmetologist! I asked what the fascination is with cutting her hair the first time I believe was more of a time and place thing, but the last two have been very secretive and caught much later after the fact because she did not get all the evidence disposed of. (I guess this is the bonus of having curly hair) After our discussion she told me that she simply does not like long hair (Damon and I were bummed- we had waited so long for her hair to actually grow) So I told her that was fine if it fixes the cutting issue she can have her aunt cut her hair (and she will get to choose the length) It seems that with this decision she has grown up so much, she is deciding on how to where her hair with cut and style. What is next!

No comments:

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.