The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Education of a kindergartner


So yesterday my five year old came home with homework, she had a book to read. Not having any other children I didn't know what really to expect. She said she needed to read me the book and I had to sign a paper showing she had. OK no problem I figured it would be the way her and I usually read a book, I read one line she reads it over to me. NOPE! I was wrong, she read the entire book with no help! Yes, I know at this age it is mostly memorization, but still my heart about jumped out of my chest. I had the worlds biggest grin and I felt like she was the smartest child in the world at that single moment. It was a awesome accomplishment. I even made her read it a second time for DAD.

We also went to the book fair yesterday, Paige got 3 new books. A Tinkerbell fairy book, a scooby-doo book, and a collection of short Disney princess stories 5 in 1 book. The scooby-doo and Tinkerbell books mom will have to read at 1st but the princess book she picked up like a charm, it will not be long before she will have that memorized so she can read it to mom, and dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome GO PAIGE!! shes as smart as her momma when it comes to school work. she will remember her whole task books in school if she is picking stuff up like that. i want her to read me a story that is cool. keep reading paige practice makes perfect girl.

love Aunt Crissi :)

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.