The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A week in the day of Jackie

Well this week has been full of up's and DOWN's wow. So this week I have bombed a few test, but I do believe that I am on the upward spiral of this trend. I was "promoted"at work from a commission to a hourly position. But, after a much needed melt down and and a good 6-7 hrs of crying, lots of family support and I made it though. Today is the first day in months where I have had a non-stressed day at work. Where I was not worried about what I would be making and if I would be there the next month. I came to work did my job and enjoyed being there for the first time in a very long time. There were the few annoyingly nosey individuals, that tried digging for details, but I think that they have realized that DETAILS are not to be found. My less stressed day seemed to just follow in step with this trend, I went to class and I was right on with the chapter, I knew what I was doing and I was just rocking it out! What I thought was going to be the worst week ever seems to be folding into a distant memory!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Keep your head up and remember that sometimes, things just have a way of working out even when we can't see the real reason just yet.

Remember my prediction of "July"? Maybe I just didn't have the right "year". Maybe, just maybe this reduction in stress will result in an addition to the family!

Better get hopping (like rabbits!!) *Wink* *Wink*

Love you guys,
-Bec

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.