The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lifeis crazy

Well this week has been one of crazy. I dropped my first class ever, and I feel relieved and devastated all at the same time. I have never quit any thing and my life and this feels like a just gave up. I know that I have not I made a decision that best fit where my career and education goals were going. I did not want to barely skate by when this is what I want to do with the rest of my life. I have freed up a lot of my schedule to concentrate on my other studies. I even have a little bit of time to goof off on the computer.

No comments:

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.