The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stressed

So, Stressed a little tonight, I got all my homework done last night and it seemed like a breeze! Well that was until I got to class this evening and realized that oh yeah I was way off. Damn it. Somedays it just seems like nothing can go my way. When I struggle through it seems like I have got it (but don't get it completed) and the days when I think I am just on top of it are the days when I have fallen under the tires and have been ran over a few times. Ahhh, I am gonna loose it! My 1st test is next week and I am feeling the pressure, I am sure most is self induced and that I will manage like usual. My tax class was that way this week too. I am seriously hoping that it was just an off week. Well tomorrow will be printing and printing of all my assignments so that I can study study on my weekend away.(what a bummer, studying when it is a get a way weekend with friends and the hubby no kids just quiet, and fun)

No comments:

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.