The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

The biggest Betty Boop Fan Ever

Little MisPlaced

Little MisPlaced

Monday, September 15, 2008

OOPs its been a week

Well, It has been a roller coaster of a week. My angle turned five on Sunday. WoW how they grow up so fast. Somedays it just breaks my heart. I remember when I brought her home and it does not seem like it was five years ago. She had a good time, We (ok dad, promised her) took her to Chucky Cheese, you know now I understand why they serve beer, I just wish my body liked it. She and her friends, had a ball. I guess all the noise and craziness was worth her having a good time. She got lots of cool things: A digital camera(from her aunt Bec and family) which has not left the child's side since she opened it, some Polly pockets, which she has broke in already the went straight to the tub and she spent about 2hrs in there just playing and getting all prune-E. She got make up from her grandma donna and papa corkey, then tonight dad and I took her shopping to spend her gift card from her uncle chris and family, she bought another dress up outfit, then mom and dad got her, a princess kitchen set... she picked all this out by herself and we only made 1 1/2 trips around Toys r Us.
The second part of the weekend seemed to be clean up... I dear friend Yavonne came over to help with cleaning the house for Damon and I helping her with odds and ends. She is a life saver which you will discover why in a bit... She and Paige cleaned Paiges room, all the while I tried desperately to rush to finish my homework that was due to get out and make sure I could curb Yavonne cleaning frensy, she is one of the most neat and organized people I know. I appreciate it more that I can explain. After finishing my homework I set out to dust, pickup or do what ever I could to apeas' the cleaning party I have bustling around my house, Damon was dusting and vacuuming, I think I need her to pop in more often I may get up the ambition to clean more frequently instead of just when it needs it. It is much easier to maintain than start fresh every time. She helped fold and wash some laundry, all the while just hanging out and talking. I don't know what was the best part just getting to b.s or getting my chores don't while b.s'ing. I promised her before she left I would finally take all the blankets that had mouned up in the basement to the laundry mat in the morning so that I no longer could put it off till the next weekend. And I did I got up on Saturday and Took ALL THE BLANKETS and there were a ton to the laundry mat just me the rain my homework and the blankets for a good few hours nothing but silence and reading of Federal Income Tax. Sunday all hell decided to break loose. The basement had about 1 inch at least of standing water, that was just streaming in from under the porch -- and the back yard well that was just something else (I will post pictures later) it was lake Place around here! The creek was flowing into the yard and the yard was really close to just poring into the basement windows. I love Michigan- so unpredictable- Stupid hurricane. There is also a box elder tree in my side yard.. we discussed cutting it down but did not know if it would hit our garage,well mother nature decided that she would just uproot the thing(it missed the garage by about 5 feet).
This was the weekend that I will not soon forget, what was suppose to be just a good time turned into a world wind of events. some good some not so good and others that were just perfect. So now my baby really is not a baby anymore she is now in school and is at a mild marker in her young life.

No comments:

About Us

The Mrs. is a full time Mother, Student, Worker and Wife. The Mr. is a full time Worker, Dad and Husband. Little P is a soon-to-be full time student. Life around the MisPlaced is almost always entertaining! Stay a while and see if you end up MisPlaced too.